Your Cart Is Empty!
Hismarket.com Return Policy
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed by repair, refund, exchange and an assured compliance with any manufacturer's warranties.
All customers are eligible for the terms below:
- All products sold on HisMarket have 1-year warranty.
- We generally accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Prior to any return, you must obtain an RMA number via email@example.com
- To obtain an RMA number, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the RMA number on the package before returning it.
We cannot identify the returned item without the RMA number
- Items found to be faulty within the warranty period should be returned to us for a free replacement.
- Any items damaged in transit must be reported within 48 hours of receipt and returned within 7 days of the date of purchase.
- If merchandises are vandalized in purpose, your warranty will become void and you will be held responsible for the costs of repair and shipping.
- DEFECTIVE items can be returned directly to us within 1 year from receipt, at HisMarket's discretion for: refund, replacement, exchange or repair. We will send a prepaid shipping label for the item to be returned.
- NON-DEFECTIVE items can be returned directly to us within 30 days from receipt, at HisMarket's discretion for credit or exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns for refund are subject to a 25% restocking fee and any return shipping cost will be your responsibility and not refunded unless there's an error on our part.
- DAMAGED ITEMS. If merchandise arrives damaged: save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. We will ship out another item within 24 hours if the fault falls on the shipping company.
- Package Lost If your package is lost in transit, we will start a tracer with the shipping company. If the package is not found during the tracing period (up to 7 business days), we will reship your order.
- Package Refusal In the case of a package refusal, you may have to assume the return shipping cost, a 15% restocking fee and some brokerage fees, etc. So we strongly discourage you from refusing our package and recommend you accept it and request a return instead if need be.
Situation We May Experience: