Refurbished#Pinless Wood Moisture Meter
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ▶ 【Non-invasive and Non-marring】Get an accurate reading without making holes in walls, furniture or other valuable objects. By using HF electromagnetic waves, you can spare the hassle of making holes and having to deal with the cleanup.
- ▶ 【High Precision, Wide Compatibility】Get exactly the reading you need, every time. Do you have different kinds of wood you're measuring? Choose from 10 unique grades of timber density, with 4%~80% Maximum Error (1% Rh + 0.5).
- ▶ 【Temperature Compensation】MD918 meter has a temperature compensation function that keeps the object to be tested at the same temperature at least within 5 minutes to ensure more accurate readings.
- ▶ 【Power Saving】If you're not using the reader, its intelligent auto-off function will shut off the unit after 5 minutes of no use. Ultra large LCD screen ensures clear readings even if it's in a dark space.
- ▶ 【Calibration Indication】Make sure you're always in the know. The wood moisture meter will alert you for zero calibration, temperature calibration, and ATC overrunning (it alerts when the reading exceeds the upper limit of moisture content ratio).
Dr.meter Intelligent Moisture Meter is used to measure the moisture percentage of timbers through HF electromagnetic waves without piercing material's surface.
Dr.meter MD918 Wood moisture meter has a wide measurement range 4~80%RH with accuracy 0.5%.
As we know, moisture content affects most important properties of timbers.
In order to effectively use wood and wood-base materials, we require an efficient and reliable wood moisture measuring tool just like MD918.
Measuring Range: 4% ~ 80%
Max. error: 1%Rh+0.5
Environment temperature -10 ~ 60 ºC
Humidity: 0 ~70%RH
Power supply: 3 x 1.5V AAA battery
Weight: 95g (not including batteries)
Size: 132 x 67 x 26 mm
1 x Dr.meter MD918 Inductive Moisture Meter
3 x 1.5V AAA battery
1 x Carrying Pouch
1 x User Manual
1 x Card
To make sure accurate measurement and prolong life time, please kindly calibrate Dr.meter MD918 when the following condition occur:
1. Exchange battery
2. Use MD918 meter for the first time
3. MD918 has not been used for a long time and you restart to use it
4. When using the product with two extreme temperature differences
1.MD918 meter has a temperature compensation function, keep the object to be tested at the same temperature at least within 5 mins;
2.Please Keep the meter away from water or any corrosive liquid to avoid beening damaged;
3.MD918 meter measurement will be influenced by electrified object, Keep the meter away from any electrified object to avoid damage.
When do I need to calibrate?
1.When starting up before use, there is no way to return to zero or zero reading is flashing, then the meter needs to be calibrated;
2.When temperature/humidity changes are large, calibration is required.
* Measurement through HF electromagnetic sensing
* 10 different timber density at option
* Automatic temperature compensation
* Setting of upper limit of moisture content ratio, prompting of overrunning
* Ultra-large LCD ensuring clear readings
* Automatic prompting of low voltage
|Pinless Wood Moisture Meter||Pin & Pinless Wood Moisture Meter||1330B Digital Light Meter||1332B LED Light Meter||1010B Digital Light Meter|
|Product Model||MD918||2 in 1||1330B||1332B||1010B|
|Product Type||Pinless type||Pin & Pinless type||Light meter||Light meter||Light meter|
|Moisture Range||4%-80%||Pin-type: 5%-50%; Pinless: 5%-53%||0-200,000lux||0-200,000lux||0-100,000lux|
|Accuracy||+/-0.5%||Pin-type: +/-2%; Pinless: +/-4%||±3% ±10 digits (0-20,000 lux) / ±5% ±10 digits (over 20,000 Lux)||+/-4% 10 digits (0-20,000 lux) / +/-5% 10 digits (over 20,000 Lux)||±5%|
|Usage||Softwood, hardwood, firewood||softwood, hardwood, concrete, wall, building||Lumin,Lux measurement||Lumin,Lux measurement||Lumin,Lux measurement|